Pumpkin Spice season is here. This pumpkin spice chia pudding recipe is easy, quick to make, and adds a super food punch to your favorite fall flavor.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk—Use the full-fat type from a can.
- 1/2 cup almond milk—You can use any milk you prefer soy, cashew, etc.
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup—This could be substituted with honey or agave.
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract—Higher quality has better flavor.
- EXTRA CREDIT: Add coconut yogurt to top.
- EXTRA EXTRA CREDIT: Add a dollop of almond butter to your chia pudding containers before filling.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Stir for one to two minutes as the chia may clump together. Pour into a bowl or small single serve containers, cover, and keep refrigerated. The pudding will set up in approximately two hours. Enjoy within 5 days.
Shout out to DC Rollergirls and their annual Thanksgiving Scrimmage. I am team mashed potatoes for life, but this recipe would do the pumpkin pie team proud!
Like what we do? Consider chipping in a few bucks.